MID Certificated Multi Jet Liquid-Sealed Plastic Water Meter
|FOB Price:||US $12-13 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $12-13/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3, 000, 000/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ML-AP
- Medium Temperature: Cold Water
- Counter Instructions: Digital
- Application: Civil
- Medium Pressure: General Water Meter
- Stucture: Traditional
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 15mm-50mm
- Working Pressure: 10bar/16 Bar
- Pressure Loss: 63
- Connecting Standard: Bsp & NPT
- Specification: Export Standard
- HS Code: 9028201000
- Install: Horizontal
- Level Measurement: Class B/Class C
- Nominal Diameter: 15-50mm
- Principle: Speed of Water Meter
- Work Environment: Liquid Sealed Water Meter
- Production Standard: ISO 4064 & OIML-R49
- Type: Liquid-Sealed Type
- Temperature: 0 Degrees Celsius - 50 Degrees Celsius
- Dial Reading: 0.05L - 99999 Cubic Meter
- Pulse Output Option: Vmax=24V, Imax=100mA, Pmax=2W
- Trademark: AIMEI/OEM
- Origin: China
Liquid Sealed Vane Wheel Water Meter
It is a liquid sealed water meter for residential application in sizes 15mm-50mm for cold meter.
Mechanical transmission movement equates to maximum reliability .
The chamber of the rollers is liquid filled sealed for protecting the inner parts from the moisture and dust penetration.
Sealed wet dial register ,direct reading, plastic body
Internal strainer, inlet strainer.
Particularly suited in lower quality water.
Directive 2004/22/EC on measuring instruments;
the European Standard EN14154+A1+A2: Water Meter;
the International Organization of Legal Metrology OIML R-49: 2006(E)
Several lengths and connections available on request
Non return Valve
Water temperature: ≤50ºC
Water pressure: ≤1MPa or 1.6MPa optional
10bar or 16bar optional)
The meter should be installed in horizontal position with the register face upwards.
Pipeline must be flushed before installation.
The meter should be constantly full of water during operation.
The meter must be installed with the direction of the flow as indicated by the arrow cast in the meter body.
Maximum Permissible Error
In the lower zone from Qmin inclusive up to but excluding Qt is ±5%
In the upper zone from Qt inclusive up to and including Qs is: cold water meter ±2%.
Each water meter has one set couplings optional: 2pcs tube,2pcs nut and 2pcs gasket